EPF
Awatar użytkownika
By tinOFbeer

The “CL” in CLTank stands for Child Lock, a feature that has never been applied to a vape tank. Just press down and twist the top of the tank to either lock or un lock the tank. When this feature is applied the tank is un-usable which preventing others from using your vape when you’re not looking.

Even though this feature is designed to prevent kids from using your ecig, It could also be use it to prevent friends from helping themselves to your vape any time they please. This happens to me on a daily basis…get your own jerk!

The CLTANk comes in two sizes, a 2ml tank and a 4ml tank. Both versions have a 22mm diameter but the 2ml versions only measures 37mm tall while the 4ml versions measures 46mm tall. They are made from stainless steel with a Pyrex glass tank and have a simple top filling leak free design.

The airflow system on this tank has been completely redesigned with symmetrical airflow holes positioned on the top of the tank. When you use the locking feature on the CLTank you are actually locking the airflow holes.

Features:

Kangertech CLTank – (“CL” is for Child Lock)
Made from Pyrex Glass & Stainless Steel
Top-filling & Leak Free
Newly designed airflow system
Symmetric Airflow Holes
Diameter: 22mm
Height: 37mm or 46mm
Tank Capacity: 2.0ml or 4.0ml
Features child lock to make your vape child-proof
By mckoval
Grzałki nie strzelają, ale jakoś nie mogę się z nim polubić.. dymi wyraźnie mniej niż cubis, a przy okazji dość "zatyka" gardło przy zaciąganiu. Na grzałce clocc 0.5 ss dymi ledwo co i smakuje słabo.
Na grzałce nicr 1.0om przy 18-20watach niewiele się dzieje, a na 22-23 jest dalej mało smaku i lekki bober..
U mnie chwilowo wylądował w szufladzie, a szkoda, bo evod pro pasuje mi pod każdym względem o wiele bardziej niż aio.

Może ktoś z Was używa i ma jakieś cudowne sugestie co do nastawów moda, tak aby osiągnąć parametry tożsame z evod'em?

Ps. Słów dymi i kopci nie należy rozumieć dosłownie - mam nadzieję, że są zrozumiałym uproszczeniem.
Smoant Levin PK-mały,wielki pod

https://i.ibb.co/k3tQNQN/vape-poland[…]

Zastanawiałeś się kiedyś, ile może kosztować najd[…]

UWAGA! Na blogu Starego Chemika BARDZO WAŻNE informacje! Dotyczą zdrowia i życia.