EPF
O e-paleniu w Polsce i za granicą
By gyrex
Hi guys,

I'm sorry, I don't speak Polish. I've been informed via ecf forums that new vaping laws have been introduced limiting the sale of vaping gear and juice in Poland. Links below:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/e-c ... d/74175/41

http://www.sejm.gov.pl/Sejm8.nsf/agent. ... sowania=23

Does anyone have any more info on this? It looks like this law was passed very secretly as most Polish laws do nowadays...?

Thanks for your help,

John

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Awatar użytkownika
By Goldi
Hello.

The law was adopted by the Parliament. He is still waiting for adoption by the Senate and signed by the President. Then he must be published in the Official Gazette and then after 14 days will apply. For now, everything else is the same.
By gyrex
Thanks for your response! It looks like the US is in some trouble with new laws being passed there too. Do you think this law will be passed by the senate?

What will happen regarding buying Inawara bases? Is the future of vaping in Poland at risk?

Awatar użytkownika
By Donayo
Senate and President will definitely sign the act.
Nicotine bases and liquids will be sold only in 10ml bottles and with max 20mg/ml.
The future of vaping in Poland will be so much harder than nowadays.
There will be a lot of restrictions about liquids, bases, new mods and places where you can vape.
Sorry if my English isn't very well ;)
By gyrex
Donayo pisze:Senate and President will definitely sign the act.
Nicotine bases and liquids will be sold only in 10ml bottles and with max 20mg/ml.
The future of vaping in Poland will be so much harder than nowadays.
There will be a lot of restrictions about liquids, bases, new mods and places where you can vape.
Sorry if my English isn't very well ;)

Your English is excellent! I'm sorry I don't speak Polish, I'm still learning but it's not good enough to post on here.

So what does all this mean? Will everyone be stocking up on high nic bases and mixing their own bases? 10ml bottles are a joke!

Awatar użytkownika
By Goldi
10ml bottles and power 20mg/ml. It will be valid throughout the European Union. In addition, Poland will have a ban on internet sales. While you can do shopping base nicotine in large bottles, and high power.
Awatar użytkownika
By Donayo
These days you can buy whatever you want, base with 100mg nicotine is not a problem.
After the introducion of this law you will be able to buy only 20mg/ml base in 10ml bottle (of course you can buy multiple, for example 10x10ml) and only in stationary shop (online shops/ebay/allegro will be banned).
If the prices of this bases won't be too high it will be okay but I think that the prices will be 100-200% more.
So now is the best moment to buy a lot of high nicotine bases.
Other thing is that in Poland we will have to wait 6 months for new mods and atomizers because the legalization process will last that long.
This law is very bad for us but in my opinion it will be a lot of gaps and somehow we manage this problems.
This new law includes many other things but my English isn't good enough to introduce them to you.
By gyrex
Thanks Donayo! I wish Poles would stop saying their English isn't good when it's excellent :)

When do you think this law will come into effect? Will I be able to buy nic and flavour concentrates from e-dym and have it shipped since they have a proper store front?

What are vapers in Poland saying about this? How are people planning on preparing for it? I'm Australian and I live in Poland 6 months of the year with my girlfriend so I'm worried about how I'm going to maintain my vaping hobby...

What about imports into Poland from fasttech?

Awatar użytkownika
By Donayo
This law can be introduced in August/September but I hope that our Senate and President won't be that fast :)
I don't understand "a proper store front" but after introduction you will be able to buy bases and liquids only in shops, without online shopping and shipping.
We fought with these ridiculous rules but it has not produced results. It is like always, about money of big tobacco companies.
Now we can buy more mods, atomizers, bases and liquids to survive :)
Import from other countries will be banned.
Awatar użytkownika
By pol
>> http://orka.sejm.gov.pl/proc8.nsf/ustawy/432_u.htm

Art. 1. 1)
35) transgraniczna sprzedaż na odległość – sprzedaż konsumentom wyrobów na odległość, w przypadku której w momencie zamawiania wyrobu w punkcie detalicznym konsument znajduje się w państwie członkowskim Unii Europejskiej innym niż państwo członkowskie lub państwo trzecie, w którym znajduje się siedziba punktu detalicznego; uważa się, że siedziba punktu detalicznego znajduje się w państwie członkowskim:
a) w przypadku osoby fizycznej – gdy miejsce prowadzenia przez nią działalności znajduje się w tym państwie członkowskim,
b) w innych przypadkach – gdy punkt detaliczny ma swoją siedzibę, zarząd lub miejsce prowadzenia działalności, włączając oddział, agencję lub innego rodzaju zakład, w tym państwie członkowskim;

45) wprowadzanie do obrotu – udostępnianie wyrobów, niezależnie od miejsca ich produkcji, konsumentom na terytorium Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej, za opłatą lub nieodpłatnie, w tym w drodze sprzedaży na odległość; w przypadku transgranicznej sprzedaży na odległość za miejsce wprowadzenia do obrotu wyrobu uznaje się państwo członkowskie Unii Europejskiej, w którym znajduje się konsument;

Art. 1. 10) 10. 2.
Art. 7f. Zabrania się sprzedaży na odległość, w tym transgranicznej sprzedaży na odległość:
1) wyrobów tytoniowych;
2) papierosów elektronicznych i pojemników zapasowych oraz ich części.”;

Ktoś potrafi przetłumaczyć na jęz. angielski ten bełkot?
Awatar użytkownika
By Donayo
No właśnie ciężko pol dlatego staram się koledze wytłumaczyć własnymi słowami na tyle, na ile potrafię :)
By hensik
No dobra, próbuję to jakoś przetłumaczyć ale szczerze powiedziawszy to sam się w tym gubię. Jak znaleźć sposób na oddanie sensu zdania w innym języku, skoro nawet w języku ojczystym jest to niezrozumiałe? :/

Art. 1. 1)
35) cross-boarding remote sale is explained as selling tobacco products to the consumers remotely when at a time of placing order consumer is in the another EU country or other country (outside EU) than retail outlet:
a) in case of natural person (?) - when the place of his activity is in the same member country
b) other cases - when retail outlets headquarter, management or place of activity is in the same member country

45) marketing authorisation is explained as providing products (even remotely), regardless of the place they're made, to the consumers in Poland for free or for money; in case of cross-boarding remote sale the place of marketing is EU country wheres consumer

Art. 1. 10) 10. 2.
Art. 7f. Selling:
1) tobacco products
2) e-cigarettes, cardridges (atomizers) and parts of them
remotely or across the board is banned.

So home shopping is over for e-cig users and we (or shops in Poland) will have to apply for marketing authorisation for every single product we will want to buy legally. Wish us good luck :/
Ostatnio zmieniony 11 lip 2016, 21:51 przez hensik, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
By Donayo
Ja postaram się coś załatwić, ale nic nie obiecuję ;)

EDIT:
Pod koniec tygodnia będę miał profesjonalne tłumaczenie, o ile to się w ogóle da przetłumaczyć zrozumiale na język angielski.
By hensik
Coś tam naskrobałem w odpowiedzi dla @pol , mam nadzieję że da się to jakoś zrozumieć...
ursa nano miga 3 razy na biało

Przy włożonym podzie przy zaciąganiu się dioda mig[…]

Joyetech EGO NexO-kolejne AIO

https://i.ibb.co/SQjhFKf/vape-poland[…]

Pierwszy e papieros

Witam. Chcialbym zakupic swojego pierwszego e papi[…]

Hej, leżał epet w plecaku i gdy wracam po godzinie[…]

UWAGA! Na blogu Starego Chemika BARDZO WAŻNE informacje! Dotyczą zdrowia i życia.