NFE Team podał nowa wersję Arctic Foxa i NfirmwareEditor
* restored ability to run RX200S on 2 cells;
*fixed battery level stuck in Power Bank mode;
*added screen off feature in Power Bank mode: press "-" button to dim / off display while Power Bank is on;
*added multi-click / shortcut actions:
*Re-Read Resistance (with udpdating profile) - allows to re-read coil without unscrewing atomizer;
*Re-Detect Atomizer - force Smart profile switch;
* removed limitation for minimal coil resistance in VW mode;
*added ability to set system wide power limit;
*added box internal resistance compensation;
* added ability to dim charging screen on timeout (0..60 s, 0 - always on);
* changeable deep sleep timeout (1..30 min);
* tank backlight control for eGrip II / Light, eVic AIO and Pico RDTA;
* temperature can be set with an accuracy of 1°С / 2°F;
* bugfixes and minor improvements.
: minimal supported coil resistance is 0,05 Ohm for all modes. However, we do not recommend using coils with resistance lower than 0,10 Ohm in VW mode full time. The removal of the limit will help you when you burning new coils, whose resistance will then increase. Please, remember the manufacturer's restriction, and that safety should be in the first place.https://github.com/TBXin/NFirmwareEditor/releases/download/7.1/NFE-Tools-v7.1.1.ziphttp://nfeteam.org/arcticfox/release/af_170603.bin Nowa wersja NToolbox zobaczy boxa dopiero jeśli ma wgraną nową wersję Arctic Foxa(170603)!